We specialise in quality structural steel fabrication services. With a history spanning 60 years of engineering excellence, our workshop is equipped to handle structural beams and products for any size project – from residential home builds to commercial and industrial construction throughout Northland, Kaipara, and Rodney.
All our fabricator welders are fully qualified to the required AS/NZS Standards for structural steel welding, and we have a fully HERA qualified IIW (B) Welding Supervisor carrying out welding supervision activities as set out in AS 2214:2004 – which includes 100% in house visual scanning of all welding.
Our breadth of capacity allows us to handle all steel requirements on a site – from fabrication and erection of primary structural steel, to supply of secondary steel components - bollards, stairs, handrails & balustrades, gates and more.
We operate using an extensive range of pre-qualified and 3rd party approved welding procedures.
Standards we work to include:
- AS/NZS 1554.1: Welding of steel structures
- AS/NZS 1554.2: Stud welding (steel studs to steel)
- AS/NZS 1554.3: Welding of reinforcing steel
- AS/NZS 1554.4: Welding of high strength quenched and tempered steels
- AS/NZS 1554.5: Welding of steel structures subject to high levels of fatigue loading
- AS/NZS 1554.6: Welding stainless steels for structural purposes
- AS/NZS 1554.7: Welding of sheet steel structures
- AS/NZS 5131:2016: Structural steelwork - Fabrication and erection